Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Olympic week songs

I have been thinking about my olympic songs and here is a vague idea of what I'm coming up with...

I'm thinking of finding sports and then songs related to the sports. The may not be Olympic sports, just any song that could be in competitions.

For example: Bicycle Built for Two (bicycle racing)

I need to figure out the rest of the sports though...I always think about them whenever I'm not where I can write down my ideas.

I need equestrian songs, basketball, swimming, gymnastics (maybe the man on the flying trapeze?) Honestly I still need to research the sports to figure out what goes with it.

The other idea I have had is to mimic the motion of the songs by playing instruments or moving to music to simulate the olympics. I also thought about playing some sort of active moving game using instruments or music.

No comments: